• Home
  • >
  • Switch service
Switch Service

How to switch to BSure

Switching over to BSure from your current provider couldn't be easier. Just follow these steps!

Cancel your current policy

To cancel your insurance policy, you'll need to submit a cancellation request to your current insurer. Typically, the advance notification period is around 2 to 3 months, but it's best to confirm with your insurance carrier to find out what applies to your specific policy.

No-claim declaration

Once you have received confirmation of your cancellation and a no-claims declaration letter from your previous insurer, you can proceed to apply for a BSure policy.

Buy a new insurance

In case you are applying for car insurance with BSure, you will need to submit a valid inspection card, tax card, driver's license, and a no-claim declaration letter.

It's important to note that the effective date of your new car insurance policy will be the same as the cancellation date of your previous car insurance policy.

Do you need further assistance?

Would you like to switch your home or contents insurance to BSure as well? If so, please fill out this form, and we will contact you shortly to assist you with the process.

Do you still have questions?

We would love to hear from you. You can always reach us through the channels below:

MCIS logo 1
©2024 Caribbean Mercantile Bank